My holistic approach to living is built on a strategic wellness philosophy I’ve developed and refined over time. It’s based on what I’ve identified as the five Essentialments,
which I apply, measure and revise as I pursue performance excellence and goal achievement in my everyday living—
FIPES™: Financial, Intellectual, Physical, Emotional, Spiritual.
If you keep doing what you’re doing today, where will YOU be in the next 3-5 years?!
How can YOU improve your personal FIPES Rank right NOW? Need a couple of suggestions? Here’s a simple starter list:
1) F = Brew your own morning java (save your $$)
2) I = Read something positive for 30 min (turn the TV off)
3) P = Take a 20 min walk, invite a friend (double healthy!)
4) E = Ask a friend/family member if you can help in any way
5) S = Make a connection with nature
Make 1 simple CHANGE TODAY for a BETTER TOMORROW!!!